Virginia License by Reciprocity- PA and OK

Steps to get real estate reciprocity if you are currently licensed in PA or OK.

A.  License by Reciprocity (only Pennsylvania and Oklahoma)
If first licensed in PA, you likely don’t need to take an exam.
If licensed in OK, you need to take the MD state portion of the PSI exam.
Other requirements and details for PA and OK at a the Maryland Commission site.

1- .You need to obtain the certification of license/history
on your state Board or Commission website.  It must be dated within 30 days of sending it to the MD Commission. It must be an original, not a copy.
Most states- See Board or Commission site for your state.

2- Sned the original to the Maryland Real Estate Commission.

You should receive approval from them.