Virginia Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) Online

All licensed real estate agents must take 16 hours of continuing education (CE) every two years after your first two year renewal.   Your first renewal is at the end of the month two years after you are first licensed.  So you would need to complete your first continuing ed prior to the end of the month of 4th year.  That is also the date of your second renewal.   Every two years after that (6th year, 8th year, etc.) require you to complete CE.  The deadline coincides with your renewal date.    The 16 hour requirement is for all salespersons (agents).  
Note: Be sure to take the right course.  If you are in your first year of being licensed, you need the post license courses.
For all others, you want these Virginia continuing ed courses.
Use the promo code at checkout for your discounted price.

NOW!  Sign up.  Be sure to use the promo code for our low cost discount price.

The online 16 hours of Virginia real estate CE is approved by DPOR and the Virginia Real Estate Board.  You also have the option of taking individual mandatory or elective courses. Licensees who are required to take post licensing includes those who are Realtors and referral agents who are not members of a Realtor association.  

Act Web Real Estate School (VaRealtySchool) has partnered with the CE Shop to provide these courses and the discount codes.  You must use the promo code at check to receive your low cost reduced price.  If you have questions about your requirements or about the courses, you may  contact Act Web Real Estate School instructor broker Paul Hartke or you may contact the VA Real Estate Board at 804-367-8526.

If you are a broker, see the broker continuing ed page for requirements for the 24 hours of required CE and our discounted online course.

If you have not renewed for the first time and taken the post licensing, see our post license page.  

If you do NOT have a real estate license, you need to go to our license page to sign up for the online 60 hour pre-license course.  These continuing ed courses are only for licensed Virginia agents.