Virginia Real Estate Agent Online Course
Become a real estate agent in Virginia with the #1 online Virginia pre-license course.
* Self-paced. Log in and out anytime.No books required. Sign up and start.
* In-state school based in Virginia (Reston), not an out of state corporation.
* Now only $189. Low cost limited time. Regular price $389.
* 5 star Google Reviews – Highest rated school in all Virginia.
* The ONLY school with Instructor available 7 days a week and is an active Virginia broker
* The ONLY school with Instructor’s popular “PSI Exam Secrets” covering every subject on the PSI license exam.
* The ONLY school with a personal school exam review so you actually know what you got right and wrong.
* School exam (no cost) -Free retakes. School exam can be taken online or in our Reston, VA office. (Also any library when they open) You always get the free exam review.
* Personal advice on joining a real estate company. Instructor runs a 150 agent company in Northern VA.
* Approved by the Virginia Real Estate Board (DPOR License # 0221000407). Since 2003.
Act Web Real Estate School dba VaRealtySchool.com Owner /Instructor / Broker Paul Hartke.
We have helped thousands to get their Virginia real estate license.
Learn more about our pre-license course or sign up now.
Covid-19 Note: We are open. The course is online. Start anytime.
Overview of the Online Course
Paul Hartke, Licensed Instructor, active Virginia Broker, lawyer
How do you get a Virginia Real Estate License?
You need to complete a 60 hour Virginia pre-license course (50 hours online) and the course exam. After that, you take the official Virginia license exam by PSI, the exam company for the state. After passing the license exam, you apply with the broker of your choice.
See details on our reduced price $189 license course here.
Our online license course is unique and low cost. Our current price has been reduced to $189 from $389 for a limited time with no promo code needed. The instructor Paul Hartke is an active Virginia broker in Reston, VA. He provides assistance to students as needed during the course and provides his own “Pass the Exam Summary,” a pdf covering each subject that will be on the PSI license exam. The course software is by Dearborn Education, the highly respected online program which Paul selected due to being the company most cited by PSI for recommended study materials for the actual license examination. This course is approved by DPOR and the Virginia Real Estate Board. School License # 0211000407.
NEW! Click for a 2 minute video demo of the license course by Paul, Licensed Instructor and Virginia Broker.
Our popular Youtube video is presented by licensed instructor and broker Paul Hartke. The only school that is based in Virginia with a Virginia instructor / broker /l awyer who helps you to pass the course and the license exam.
* Log in/out out at your pace, anytime, anywhere. Easy to read content.
* Virginia-based company. VA instructor/broker. A local company you can trust.
* Discounted price now only $189 for a limited time includes all the below.
* FREE course exam review in person or by email, even on retakes. No other school provides a review of your answers after a course exam.
* FREE “PSI Exam Secrets,” a summary of the key points covering each subject on the license exam. This is an exclusive pdf created by the instructor, a Virginia broker and lawyer. These summary notes have proven to be highly popular.
* #1 Virginia Real Estate School Rating: 5 star reviews on google.
* Instructor Broker Available: You can contact our instructor by phone, email or text with questions 7 days a week. Paul is also a Virginia attorney with over 30 years of real estate experience.
* Reference books are not needed. We have reference books if you really prefer them, but the course and our instructor’s review is all you really need.
* High pass rate for VA state PSI exam. Far better than the state average and better than almost any company on national and state portions of the exam.
* Easy to pass our course exam : Get a personal review of your course exam that you take at any local library or our Reston, VA office. Instructor review is like a private tutoring session. NOTE: We now offer our course exam online from any computer with a webcam
* Low cost. Only $189? Yes, our instructor is the owner and his primary business is principal broker of National Realty in Northern Virginia. So he reduced the price to help more students to get their license. Compare to higher cost courses with add-on fees.
* Includes “Instructor’s personal course exam review” and “PSI Exam Secrets”, an exclusive benefit no one else provides. Other schools let you pass or fail and you don’t know what questions you got right or wrong.
*PSI exam: After you pass our course, you take the PSI exam which also includes national and state portions. See PSI examination information on our Virginia PSI exam page. After passing the exam by PSI, you apply for your license.
Reviews – Google 5 Star Ratings
Below is a sample of recent reviews on google. We offer an excellent online course with our personal assistance. Want to see all the reviews on google? Here is a direct link to all our google reviews. (Other schools use unreliable internal reviews.) Get the Virginia based school with personal help during and after the course. Ready to get your real estate license? Sign up here.
READY? Get Your Virginia Real Estate License Online. Log in and Out Anytime
Compare Virginia Real Estate Schools. This chart shows why Act Web Real Estate School is the best course to get a Virginia real estate license. Our online course and our instructor’s personal help prepares you to pass the licensing exam and get your Virginia real estate license at the lowest cost.
Do you need exam prep? Our online course and course exam are designed to include all the material needed to pass the Virginia license exam with no need for additional exam prep. The course has many quiz questions and unit exams that help you learn the course. The instructor provides his own “Pass the Exam Summary,” a concise pdf covering the key points needed to help you pass the national and state portions of the licensing exam. However, some students prefer to have even more practice exams as additional exam prep. We offer exam prep books and online exam prep. Please see the exam prep pages of our website for options.
The official Virginia real estate exam by PSI includes both national and Virginia specific questions (80 national, 40 Virginia). We have review books for either or both. They are not required to complete the course.
Real Estate School Quick Facts
* The only VA school with the highest google ratings (5 stars) and best reviews.
* The only VA school that provides a “personalized review” of your course exam.
* The only VA school that provides the “PSI Exam secrets” , the instructor’s own cheat sheets covering each subject on the PSI license exam.
* The only VA school where you can contact our licensed Virginia instructor, broker, attorney available 7 days a week.
* We have a very low cost course at $189 including our course exam and review since our instructor owns the school and his primary business is as a principal broker of a company in Northern Virginia.
We have a very popular online course and we help you pass your exam and get your license fast so you can start working as a Virginia real estate agent. More info here or sign up now.
How do I get more information and sign up? See our license page to get more information and sign up page to start.
License by Reciprocity
You may be able to get a license by reciprocity if you are already licensed in another state. We have a section to help you do so for getting a license in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. See our reciprocity page.
To become a real estate broker in Virginia, you generally need to be an active agent (salesperson) for at least 3 out of the most recent 4 years. An additional 180 hours of broker license courses are required to sit for the broker exam. See our broker license page for details. A broker can but is not required to work under the supervision of a principal broker.
VA Real Estate Post License Online – Sign up for post license courses
Required within 1st year from date licensed.
* 30 Hour Package price or pick and choose courses.
VA Real Estate Continuing Ed Online –Sign up for CE
* Required every 2 years after first two year renewal.
* 16 Hour Package price or pick and choose your courses.
* 24 Hour Package for Broker renewals.
We currently provide job placement for those who have passed our license course and all licensees in Northern Virginia. We offer advice for other regions – just ask!
SPECIAL! Pre-License Course Reduced price: Get our limited time price at $189 total. $200 off our retail $389 price. No promo code needed.
The course includes our VA instructor’s popular course exam review and “PassFast Review,” an exclusive pdf that summarizes the most important points on each subject you will want to review for the PSI license exam.
Compare us to any other school. We are the only real estate school that is based in Virginia, has a Virginia owner broker / instructor, a personalized course exam review, a topic by topic pdf exam prep summary and 5 star google reviews. Questions? Contact us online or call 703-476-1747
Sign up now or check our license page for more details.