Become a Virginia Real Estate Agent -- Online Course
Get your Virginia real estate license online. Our low cost pre-license course is the highest rated course in Virginia with 5 star google reviews. $189 for a limited time total cost for the course. Our school is located in Virginia, not out-of-state. Our instructor is the broker and owner of the course. You get personal help to pass your license exam that no other school provides. Act Web Real Estate School is a Virginia-based school, approved by DPOR and the VA Real Estate Board. Our licensed Virginia instructor is an active broker who is available during the course 7 days a week. The course is online followed by the state required final course exam. Our instructor treats your course exam like a practice exam with a personal review based on your answers and his exclusive “Exam Prep Key Points” Package to help you pass the official license exam.
The Virginia-based school with 5 star Google Reviews.
Compare Virginia Real Estate Schools. This chart shows why Act Web Real Estate School is the best course to get a Virginia real estate license.
Our online course and our instructor’s personal help prepares you to pass the licensing exam and get your Virginia real estate license at the lowest cost.
Overview of the Online Course by Instructor and VA Broker Paul Hartke
How do you get a Virginia Real Estate License?
You need to complete a 60 hour Virginia pre-license course and the course exam. After that, you take the official Virginia license exam by PSI, the exam company for the state. After passing the license exam, you apply with the broker of your choice.
See details on our license course here.
Or scroll down for more school information.
Get Your Virginia Real Estate License Online. Log in and Out Anytime
Our online license course is unique and low cost. Our current price has been reduced to $189 from $389 for a limited time with no promo code needed. The instructor Paul Hartke is an active Virginia broker in Reston, VA. He provides assistance to students as needed during the course and provides his own “Pass the Exam Summary,” a pdf covering each subject that will be on the PSI license exam. The course software is by Dearborn Education, the highly respected online program which Paul selected due to being the company most cited by PSI for recommended study materials for the actual license examination. This course is approved by DPOR and the Virginia Real Estate Board.
Our popular Youtube video is presented by licensed instructor and broker Paul Hartke.
This course is approved by DPOR and the Real Estate Board.
School License # 0211000407.
* Log in/out out at your pace, anytime, anywhere. Easy to read content.
* Virginia-based company. VA instructor/broker. A local company you can trust.
* FREE course exam review in person or by email, even on retakes. No other school provides a review of your answers after a course exam.
* FREE “PassFast Review,” a summary of the key points covering each subject on the license exam. This is an exclusive pdf created by the instructor. These summary notes have proven to be highly popular. (See our reviews.)
* 5 star reviews on google.
* High pass rate for VA state PSI exam. Better than almost all companies. Some companies have high rates but only a handful of past students.
* You can contact our instructor by phone, email or text with questions 7 days a week. Paul is also a Virginia attorney with over 30 years of real estate experience.
* Reference books are not needed. We do offer them for sale online and in our office, but we suggest you finish the online course first.
* Required course final exam in our Reston, VA office or at a library or college proctoring center near your location. Required by the VA Real Estate Board, this is a great practice exam to prepare you for the PSI license exam.
* Low cost. Special price: $189 (reduced from $379, limited time). Compare to higher cost courses with add-on fees charged by other schools. Our course includes “PassFast Review” notes. Other schools push you to by exam prep up front -- the grand majority of our students don’t need this extra cost item, though we offer it if needed.
Learn more about the pre-license course here. Ready to start? Sign up here.
Do you need exam prep? Our online course and course exam are designed to include all the material needed to pass the Virginia license exam with no need for additional exam prep. The course has many quiz questions and unit exams that help you learn the course. The instructor provides his own “Pass the Exam Summary,” a concise pdf covering the key points needed to help you pass the national and state portions of the licensing exam. However, some students prefer to have even more practice exams as additional exam prep. We offer exam prep books and online exam prep. Please see the exam prep pages of our website for options.
The official Virginia real estate exam by PSI includes both national and Virginia specific questions (80 national, 40 Virginia). We have review books for either or both. They are not required to complete the course.
VA Real Estate Post License Online -- Sign up for post license courses
Required within 1st year from date licensed.
* 30 Hour Package price or pick and choose courses.
VA Real Estate Continuing Ed Online --Sign up for CE
* Required every 2 years after first two year renewal.
* 16 Hour Package price or pick and choose your courses.
* 24 Hour Package for Broker renewals.
Real Estate School Quick Facts
* The only VA school with the highest google ratings (5 stars) and best reviews.
* The only VA school that provides a “personal review” of your course exam.
* The only VA school that provides a “Super Summary” of each license exam subject.
* The only VA school that has a Virgina broker instructor who is also a broker, attorney and school owner.
Take the real estate license course that is easy, fast and helps you pass the official license exam by PSI to get your Virginia license
How do I get more information and sign up?
License by Reciprocity
You may be able to get a license by reciprocity if you are already licensed in another state. We have a section to help you do so for getting a license in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. See our reciprocity page.
To become a real estate broker in Virginia, you generally need to be an active agent (salesperson) for at least 3 out of the most recent 4 years. An additional 180 hours of broker license courses are required to sit for the broker exam. See our broker license page for details. A broker can but is not required to work under the supervision of a principal broker.
SPECIAL! Pre-License Course Reduced price: Get our limited time price at $189 total. $200 off our retail $389 price. No promo code needed.
The course includes our VA instructor’s popular course exam review and “PassFast Review,” an exclusive pdf that summarizes the most important points on each subject you will want to review for the PSI license exam.
Compare us to any other school. We are the only real estate school that is based in Virginia, has a Virginia owner broker / instructor, a personalized course exam review, a topic by topic pdf exam prep summary and 5 star google reviews. Questions? Contact us online or call 703-476-1747
Sign up now or check our license page for more details.
We currently provide job placement for those who have passed our license course and all licensees in Northern Virginia. We offer advice for other regions -- just ask!
Paul Hartke, Owner / Instructor / Virginia Broker
You may drop by our offices to preview our license course, books or discuss your real estate education needs.