- Our online course is approved for the 60-hour pre-license requirement in Virginia.
- It costs $196, or you can choose the bundled package that includes the required course and optional exam prep choices.
- You work through it at your own pace, logging in and out anytime.
- The course includes reading sections, quiz questions, some videos, and short unit exams.
- There is an end-of-course proctored school exam given at our Reston VA office with instructor Paul Hartke’s super review afterward. This serves as a great practice for the PSI license exam and is required by the VA Real Estate Board. There is no cost for our school exam even if you need to retake it.
- After passing our course, you are qualified to take the PSI license exam at any of their many locations in Virginia.
- Then you apply for your license with the broker of your choice and start your new career, either full- or part-time.
Our course covers national and Virginia state materials as required by the VA Real Estate Board and it will prepare you for the PSI license exam. No books are required. Our instructor, Paul Hartke, is also an active Virginia broker as well as a lawyer who is available 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have during the course. His school exam review (we email you notes about questions you get wrong on the final exam) and personally prepared prep notes that we send at the end of the course are part of the reason that we have 100% 5-star google reviews. Please have a look at VaRealtySchool.com and let us know if you have other questions.
Constance (Connie) Hartke
Act Web Real Estate School, Reston, VA
A Virginia Proprietary School
VaRealtySchool.com and eRealtyCourses.com are websites owned by Act Web Real Estate School